Strategy. Tesco Bank wanted to engage positively with the communities in which they operate and they brought Progress on board to help create a legacy in those communities and build brand awareness and equity.
- Tesco Bank Art Competition, a national children’s art competition
- Tesco Bank Football Challenge, a partnership with the Scottish FA
- Tesco Bank Junior Players, with the Foundation of Light, Newcastle United
- Foundation and the Newcastle Eagles
- Tesco Bank Summer Reading Challenge Scotland
- Tesco Bank Tour O The Borders, a classic cycling sportive
- Tesco Bank local and national charity partnerships
- Extensive national and local media coverage gained across each programme.
- More than 100,000 P2 and P3 children have gained access to physical activity through Tesco Banks Scottish FA programme.
- Over 54,000 entries, over the 5 years that Tesco Bank have supported the National Galleries of Scotland Schools Art Competition.
- Over 40,000 primary school age children participate in the Scottish Summer Ready Challenge every year.